Smartphones are a part of life of every individual, any problem with the smartphone will lead to inefficiency in the lives of the people. Supportly resolves all your smartphones issues through remote assistance. Download the app, register your problem and get instant solution of your smartphone issues.
Below are the steps to set parental controls on an Android mobile device.
- Open Google Play Store.
- Google Play store icon
- Tap your picture icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Google identification
- Tap Settings.
Settings option in Google Play Store app
- Tap Family.
- Family option in Google Play Store app
- Tap Parental Controls.
- Parental controls option in Google Play Store app
- Tap the toggle for the Parental controls are off option.
- Tap parental controls off toggle
- The device asks you to Create content PIN. Make it something your child won't be able to guess, but easy enough that you can remember.
- Parental controls pin creation
- Confirm the PIN.
- Once the toggle is green, the parental controls are enabled.
Tap the Settings icon on your iPhone. >> Tap the Face ID & Passcode option. >> Hold your iPhone in portrait orientation, and tap Get Started. >> Position your face in the frame, and follow the on-screen instructions. >> Tap Continue, and repeat step 4 again. >> Tap Done.
Open the Contacts app. >> Tap the hamburger menu. >>Tap Merge & fix. >> On the next screen,
tap Merge from Google, and then tap OK.
If you're using an iPhone or an iPad (an iOS device), follow these steps to toggle Airplane Mode.
- From the device's home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen or swipe down from the top-right (iPhone X or higher).
- Tap the airplane icon to turn Airplane Mode on or off. The icon turns orange when enabled, and returns to its default hue when disabled.
To view bookmarks on an Android smartphone or tablet, follow these steps.
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- In the upper-right corner of the browser window, tap the Menu
- icon in Google chrome. icon.
- Select Bookmarks from the drop-down menu that appears.
“I contacted Supportly because of the issues in my laptop, the technicians were very good and solved my issues instantly.
Thank You Supportly.“
“My printer stopped working in the middle of the night and I had my presentation the next day. Thankfully Supportly provides 24x7 services, I recommend Supportly to everyone.“
“Supportly fixed a network issue that's been persisting for a year while explaining what it would take to correct and prevent it. They were efficient and worth the price. Would use his service again..“
“Experience was good and computer seems to be running faster now. Also internet connection is better... Technicians at Supportly are really good and they're very helpful. I will recommend Supportly to my friends also.“
“Had problems with Windows audio. Chris helped me check for all the appropriate drivers and hardware requirements before (surprise) everything. Just needed a reboot. He was patient and helpful, and I definitely plan on calling his team again for help in the future.“
“Very pleased with service received from technical team of Supportly when purchasing our support plan and McAfee virus software. They performed installation on 5 of our computers. It went very smoothly and we are so far very satisfied with the experience. I definitely would recommend to others looking for remote technical support..“
“Support with computers and printers. I appreciate the professionalism and expertise of Supportly. They possess clarity and patience. I have been a customer to Tech Support Expert since 2015. I feel most welcomed to call any time knowing I will receive expert advice. Thanks Team.“
“It was very good help. I am happy that Supportly called me and fix my problem. I had a problem with my display driver. It was crashing after I use few sites or I play games and I need to restart my computer every 15 or 20 minutes but hopefully will be ok and the computer will run ok.“