All the issues that you're facing with your WIFI and router will be resolved instantly, download the Supportly app and register your Router and WIFI issues and get complete resolution of your problems.
1. On the device, look for a tiny hole or a reset button.
2. Maintain the device's power while pressing the reset button with a metal pin for 10 to 25 seconds.
3. Take note of how the LED indicators have changed.
4. Device will restart, and the LEDs will stabilize once more.
5. Access the device using the default settings once the LEDs are stable once more.
1. Launch any web browser and navigate to the router setup page.
2. Change the password by going to Admin / Management.
3. Under the Account Table, choose the admin account.
4. The information for the admin account will be filled in.
5. Type in the previous and new passwords, then click Modify.
6. Press "Apply."
1. Determine whether the speed received through the router differs from the ISP plan.
2. Verify whether the issue is present on one or more devices.
3. Verify whether the speed decline affects only wired customers or also wireless clients.
4. Check the internet speed on both wired and wireless clients and make a note of it.
5. Verify the ISP end to see if the internet connection is steady.
6. Try a different or shorter Lan cable if the issue only occurs with wired customers.
7. If the issue primarily affects wireless clients, look for wireless interference close to the router.
8. Try to clear the device's settings and reset it.
1. If the WAN LED lights on, connect the PC to the router's WAN port rather than its LAN port. If it does, configure the router for internet access and recheck.
2. If the WAN LED is still off, try connecting the wire with one end to the router's LAN port and the other to the WAN port (WAN: ON/OFF).
3. Attach an ISP cable to the PC and the router's LAN port.
4. forcing a router reset.
5. Update the router's firmware.
6. After updating the firmware, reset the router and use the methods above to check the LED status.
7. Take the gadget to the nearest repair facility if all attempts to.
1. Check the LED status in accordance with the model and firmware versions.
2. If additional LEDs turn on normally, continue with setting up the device.
3. Try performing a hard reset on the router if only the Power LED is lit up red and all other LEDs are off.
4. Verify whether the item is plugged into a direct power outlet or a UPS.
5. Disconnect from the UPS and attempt to plug into a direct power outlet
6. Examine utilizing a different power outlet.
7. If a different power adapter with the same rating is available, try turning the device on.
8. If the gadget is powered by a cable, try turning it on.
1. It is strongly advised to link the router to the computer.
2. Type your router's IP address into an open web browser like Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
3. Click login after entering the device's label or admin as the username and password.
4. Select Maintenance from the menu.
5. Select Upgrade Firmware.
6. Use the browse button to find the proper firmware file on your local system.
7. Press the "Update Firmware / Upload" button.
8. Be patient and wait until the process is finished and the device reboots.
9. Verify the firmware version under Status to see if the upgrade was successful.
“I contacted Supportly because of the issues in my laptop, the technicians were very good and solved my issues instantly.
Thank You Supportly.“
“My printer stopped working in the middle of the night and I had my presentation the next day. Thankfully Supportly provides 24x7 services, I recommend Supportly to everyone.“
“Supportly fixed a network issue that's been persisting for a year while explaining what it would take to correct and prevent it. They were efficient and worth the price. Would use his service again..“
“Experience was good and computer seems to be running faster now. Also internet connection is better... Technicians at Supportly are really good and they're very helpful. I will recommend Supportly to my friends also.“
“Had problems with Windows audio. Chris helped me check for all the appropriate drivers and hardware requirements before (surprise) everything. Just needed a reboot. He was patient and helpful, and I definitely plan on calling his team again for help in the future.“
“Very pleased with service received from technical team of Supportly when purchasing our support plan and McAfee virus software. They performed installation on 5 of our computers. It went very smoothly and we are so far very satisfied with the experience. I definitely would recommend to others looking for remote technical support..“
“Support with computers and printers. I appreciate the professionalism and expertise of Supportly. They possess clarity and patience. I have been a customer to Tech Support Expert since 2015. I feel most welcomed to call any time knowing I will receive expert advice. Thanks Team.“
“It was very good help. I am happy that Supportly called me and fix my problem. I had a problem with my display driver. It was crashing after I use few sites or I play games and I need to restart my computer every 15 or 20 minutes but hopefully will be ok and the computer will run ok.“