Printers are delicate devices, solving problems related to printers require high technical experiences in dealing printer problems. Supportly has the best team of technicians who are available 24x7 for all your issues related to printers of different brands.
1. Check Your Printer's Error Lights.
2. Clear the Printer Queue.
3. Solidify the Connection.
4. Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
5. Install the Drivers and Software.
6. Add Printer.
7. Check That the Paper Tray Is Full (Not Jammed)
8. Fiddle With the Ink Cartridges.
Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows
1. Unplug and restart your printer.
2. Check cables or wireless connection.
3. Uninstall and reinstall your printer.
4. Install the latest driver for your printer.
5. Clear and reset the print spooler.
6. Change a printer's status to "online"
7. Unplug and restart your printer.
Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your PC. Your printer's built-in menu should show which network it's connected to, or check your printer's manual for more info. Verify that your printer is not in Use Printer Offline mode.
Connect your printer with a wireless setup wizard 1. Make sure your printer is on and within range of your Wi-Fi network.
2. Tap Setup, then tap Network or Wireless Settings.
3. Select Wireless Setup Wizard.
4. Select the name of your network and enter your password.
How To Increase Print Speed
1. Check the Connection. Printing wirelessly is incredibly efficient, helping a larger number of users benefit from the technology.
2. Reduce Print Quality.
3. Increase the RAM.
4. Reduce the Number of Pages.
5. Bypass the Spooler.
6. Clear Legacy Print Jobs.
7. Update and Upgrade.
“I contacted Supportly because of the issues in my laptop, the technicians were very good and solved my issues instantly.
Thank You Supportly.“
“My printer stopped working in the middle of the night and I had my presentation the next day. Thankfully Supportly provides 24x7 services, I recommend Supportly to everyone.“
“Supportly fixed a network issue that's been persisting for a year while explaining what it would take to correct and prevent it. They were efficient and worth the price. Would use his service again..“
“Experience was good and computer seems to be running faster now. Also internet connection is better... Technicians at Supportly are really good and they're very helpful. I will recommend Supportly to my friends also.“
“Had problems with Windows audio. Chris helped me check for all the appropriate drivers and hardware requirements before (surprise) everything. Just needed a reboot. He was patient and helpful, and I definitely plan on calling his team again for help in the future.“
“Very pleased with service received from technical team of Supportly when purchasing our support plan and McAfee virus software. They performed installation on 5 of our computers. It went very smoothly and we are so far very satisfied with the experience. I definitely would recommend to others looking for remote technical support..“
“Support with computers and printers. I appreciate the professionalism and expertise of Supportly. They possess clarity and patience. I have been a customer to Tech Support Expert since 2015. I feel most welcomed to call any time knowing I will receive expert advice. Thanks Team.“
“It was very good help. I am happy that Supportly called me and fix my problem. I had a problem with my display driver. It was crashing after I use few sites or I play games and I need to restart my computer every 15 or 20 minutes but hopefully will be ok and the computer will run ok.“