Smartphones and tablets are an integrated part of people's life. Supportly aims to make the lives of people effortless and efficient. With this vision we're providing instant Smartphone Support and Tablet Support by our highly trained technicians.
To enable auto rotate on an Android smartphone or tablet, follow these steps.
1. Open the Quick Settings menu by swiping down from the top of the screen.
2. Find the icon displaying your screen's current orientation.
3. Press the orientation icon once to enable auto rotate.
4. Close the Quick Settings menu by swiping up from the bottom of the menu.
While smartphones and tablets come with more storage than ever, we still seem to find ways to use it up. Whether it's high-resolution photos, recording 8K videos, or mobile games and apps, our devices' storage space can quickly become all but depleted.
On the home screen, swipe down with your finger from the middle of the screen to access the phone's search.
1. On the Settings screen, tap General.
2. On the General screen, tap Software Update. software update
3. If your phone is up-to-date, a message that reads iOS (version number)
Your software is up-to-date is displayed.
If there is an update available, click Download and Install.
Download and Install
4. Read the Terms and Conditions, and if you agree with them, tap Agree.
5. Tap Agree one more time. The update takes several minutes. Once the installation is ready, you may need to restart your phone.
For Smartphones : 1. While the phone is turned on, press and hold the Power button until the options list appears.
2. Tap and hold the Power off option until you see the "Restart in Safe Mode" option appear.
3. Tap the Turn on Safe Mode option and let the phone restart.
For Tablets : 1. Press and hold the power button until the power options menu is displayed, then release the power button.
2. Press and hold the power button again until the Reboot to safe mode prompt appears. Release the power button.
3. Tap the OK option and the tablet should restart and load into Safe Mode.
1. Swipe your finger up from the bottom of the screen twice to access the list of apps.
2. Locate the app you want to delete.
3. Press and hold on the app icon for about 1-2 seconds until the following menu pops up.
4. Tap App Info.
5. App info
6. Tap Uninstall.
“I contacted Supportly because of the issues in my laptop, the technicians were very good and solved my issues instantly.
Thank You Supportly.“
“My printer stopped working in the middle of the night and I had my presentation the next day. Thankfully Supportly provides 24x7 services, I recommend Supportly to everyone.“
“Supportly fixed a network issue that's been persisting for a year while explaining what it would take to correct and prevent it. They were efficient and worth the price. Would use his service again..“
“Experience was good and computer seems to be running faster now. Also internet connection is better... Technicians at Supportly are really good and they're very helpful. I will recommend Supportly to my friends also.“
“Had problems with Windows audio. Chris helped me check for all the appropriate drivers and hardware requirements before (surprise) everything. Just needed a reboot. He was patient and helpful, and I definitely plan on calling his team again for help in the future.“
“Very pleased with service received from technical team of Supportly when purchasing our support plan and McAfee virus software. They performed installation on 5 of our computers. It went very smoothly and we are so far very satisfied with the experience. I definitely would recommend to others looking for remote technical support..“
“Support with computers and printers. I appreciate the professionalism and expertise of Supportly. They possess clarity and patience. I have been a customer to Tech Support Expert since 2015. I feel most welcomed to call any time knowing I will receive expert advice. Thanks Team.“
“It was very good help. I am happy that Supportly called me and fix my problem. I had a problem with my display driver. It was crashing after I use few sites or I play games and I need to restart my computer every 15 or 20 minutes but hopefully will be ok and the computer will run ok.“