Setup Linksys WHW0103 Velop
Setting up the Linksys WHW0103 Velop is a great way to strengthen your current WiFi network and eliminate any dead-spots you may have within your home. This tri-band WiFi system has dual 5 GHz bands and a single 2.4 GHz band, offering a total of 4,200 square feet of coverage to ensure that your family stays connected. With the Linksys App, setting up your Linksys WHW0103 Velop system is quick and easy. Follow the steps below to get your system up and running in no time.
Step to Setup Linksys WHW0103 Velop
- Gather the necessary information. Before you begin, make sure you have the following information handy: your Internet service provider name and account information, your WiFi network name (SSID) and WiFi password. You will need this information when setting up the Linksys WHW0103 Velop.
- Download the Linksys App. On your smartphone or tablet, visit the App Store to download the Linksys App. Open the App and accept the End-User License Agreement.
- Power up your Linksys WHW0103 Velop system. Unpack the Velop system and plug the main router into the wall outlet. Connect the router to your modem using an Ethernet cable. Press and hold the "on" button on the back of the router for two seconds.
- Set up your Velop system with the Linksys App. On your smartphone or tablet, open the Linksys App. Select the option to set up a new device. The App will detect the WHW0103 Velop router, click “continue” to finish the setup.
- Configure your Velop system. In the Linksys App, select your Internet connection type (e.g. DSL, Cable, Satellite, etc.). Next, enter your Internet service provider username and password, and your WiFi network name (SSID) and WiFi password.
- Place the WHW0103 Velop nodes. Place the first node near the modem and router. After this, place additional nodes throughout the building, making sure each node is at least three feet away from the previous one. The physical separation between nodes ensures optimal performance.
- Enable the Velop system. Click “Finished Setup” to active the Linksys WHW0103 Velop. All nodes will be connected by a mesh network for wide and strong WiFi coverage.
That’s all there is to it! The Linksys WHW0103 Velop system is now set up and ready to give you reliable WiFi coverage throughout your entire home. With the easy-to-use Linksys App, managing your network is a breeze. You can easily add new devices or change settings from wherever you are. Connect with the Supportly App if you require additional assistance.