Read Out for more details
We strongly advise updating your antivirus software with the most recent virus and spyware definitions after installation. The antivirus software can now shield your PC from any viruses and spyware.
In many cases, the antivirus software update automatically check the recent updates. If asked to update the antivirus programme, choose Yes. If it does not instantly ask you to update.
The automatic update feature is typically enabled by default in antivirus software. It is highly advised that automatic updates be turned on in order to maintain the antivirus software up to date at all times.
Follow the general instructions listed below to see if automatic updates are enabled in your antivirus product.
1. Open The Antivirus Software.
2. In the antivirus programme window, look for a Settings or Advanced Settings button or link. Look for an option like Updates or something such if you don't see any of the two options.
3. Search for the option labelled "Automatically download and apply updates" in the Settings or Updates box. Instead of updates, it can also be referring to malware definitions.
4. If it isn't already selected, select the box next to the automatic updates option.
5. .To save the settings changes, click the Save or Apply button.
If are you looking for any help for Norton Antivirus Software contact the Norton Customer Support team for additional help at (+1) 855-748-0653, or seek third-party assistance online at https://www.supportly.app
I hope you found this article helpful; if you need assistance with a any tech support issue, call our customer service line at (+1) 855-748-0653 or visit our reputable website at https://www.supportly.app
Call Now : (+1) 855-748-0653
Live Chat or Call now: Click Here
Download App for Android: Click Here
Download App for iOS: Click Here
play music from phone to home theatre system